Led by 26 points from tournament MVP Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers) and 23 points from James Harden (Houston Rockets), the USA (9-0) saved its best performance of the World Cup for the gold medal clash as the Americans captured a second-consecutive Led by 26 points from tournament MVP Kyrie Irving (Cleveland Cavaliers) and 23 points from James Harden (Houston Rockets), the USA (9-0) saved its best performance of the World Cup for the gold medal clash as the Americans captured a second-consecutive FIBA World
Cup gold medal with a blistering 129-92 win over Serbia (5-4) at the Palacio de os Deportes de la Comunidad arena on Sunday night in Madrid, Spain. The USA, which distanced itself from Serbia early in the game with a 28-6 run to close the first quarter, became just the third country in FIBA World Cup history to capture consecutive titles, and more crucial, the championship earned the USA an automatic bid into the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games.
STADIUM KEY FANS FIRST FEATURES
- Future-proofed stadium technology will be provided, including full 4G Wi-Fi coverage across the Stadium and Sports Precinct.
- Two 240m² giant video screens are some of the largest in Australia and will use the latest technology when the Stadium opens in 2018.
- Over 1,000 TV screens are strategically located throughout the interior of the Stadium so fans never miss the action.
- A Children’s Activity Zone within the Stadium.
- Fans will be able to utilise more than 70 food and beverage outlets and still be able to view the action on the field.
- A buffet and a la carte restaurant over-looking the Swan River provide a destination for patrons both pre and post‑game plus on non-event days.
- The Stadium will include the widest range of seating and hospitality options of any stadia in Australia.
- Cup holders are included in every seat and seats themselves will be a minimum of 50cm wide, maximising comfort for fans.
Сheck out our Instagram profile and follow us for bursts of inspiration
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.