- The participants will have to sign an undertaking before the event.
- Competitors will be provided with edible vegetarian food.
- The competition will be of two rounds where the maximum time limit will be 5 minutes.
- Top 10% of first round participants will get selected for the second round.
- The winner will be declared after the second round.
- The college and the festival authorities would not be responsible for any health issues caused due to overconsumption.
How many times have you had the thought that if eating were a race, you would always win? If you are one of those who live to eat, and not the other way around, this is for you. We got some really hard Man Vs Food challenge options for you. Come race with other foodies and prove that you are the greatest foodster in the dreamland.
Date : 6th February 2020
- 1st Prize – Rs.1,000/-
- 2nd Prize- Rs. 500/-
No. of participants: 1
Out of stock
- Entry: 15
- 1st : 100
- 2nd: 50
Closed (Any college Student)