- Each team will have to make a new short film.
- Time Limit: 5-15 minutes (Including credits).
- Completed movies (accompanied by the name of the college and details of team members along with their role in the making of the movie) must be submitted in .mpeg or .avi or .mp4 formats only in one of the following ways. Upload the video on YouTube or Google Drive or any other such website and emailing the link (provide open access to the link) to firstname.lastname@example.org subject of the email to be “Bioscope-College/team name-Title of movie” before 27th Jan 2020.The movie should be in Hindi or English or both.
- Make sure you send in the entries sufficiently before the deadline. You may use any video camera you deem suitable for shooting the movie. However, we strongly discourage low-resolution cameras, including webcams and mobile-phone cameras.
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe third-party’s rights.
- The content of the movie should be appropriate for public screening and thus have no vulgarity. Obscenity (at the discretion of the judges) or defamation of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate disqualification.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- Only those movies which are shortlisted will be eligible for the final round.
Short Film Competition (Bioscope)
“You shouldn’t dream your film, you should make it!” Have you ever wondered what it would feel like if this was not only your passion but also your profession? If you have then this is your platform, it’s time to turn your dreams into reality with an inspiring story which will take the audience through a mesmerizing journey.”
Date : 7th February 2020
- 1st Prize: Rs.4000/-
- 2nd Prize: Certificate
No of participants: 4-8
Out of stock
- Entry: 40
- 1st: 400
- 2nd: 200
Semi-Open(up to age 25)
Not Available| coming soon