DJ Shaan EDM night at Pillai Alegria 8 FEB 2020
The clock is ticking, Hurry up!! Alegria is here and it is getting bigger and better.
Grab your EDM night passes to attend the magnificent party of Alegria 2020 with our amazing DJ lineup.
DJ Shaan, the first Indian DJ to play at Tomorrowland, Belgium. Diego Miranda is currently the DJ Mag Official’s World #55. We also have an Israeli artist, who gave us the jingles of Chicken Masala and Sababa.
This year it’s all about giving a rush of adrenaline. Also come celebrate the launch of Shaan’s 2020 tour at Pillai College’s Alegria – The Festival of Joy on the 8th of Feb. Shaan’s 2020 tour will see him perform 20 shows in 20 different cities across India and the world.
Get your passes ASAP!!!
Out of stock
- Kindly bring the hard copy of the Online Invoice received from us.
- Entry will be allowed only to persons who are of age 15 years and above and are in possession of a Valid College ID Card at the time of entry
- Passes are valid for one admission only.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission and may, on occasion, conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- Passes cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Passes must not be sold or resold without express written permission from the event promoter.
- The event promoter reserves the right to amend or make alteration to the published details of the event as necessary without being obliged to refund monies or exchange passes.
- Neither the promoter nor the venue management shall be responsible for loss or damage to personal property brought into the venue.
- Pass holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event.
- Damage to any venue property will be considered as a serious offence and can lead to eviction from the venue and police action.
- The venue is a strictly no-smoke and no-alcohol zone.
- Any pass holder caught misbehaving will be asked to leave the venue immediately by the security and police action if required will be taken against him/her.
- Illegal substances cannot not be brought into the premises. Anyone caught in possession of substances mentioned below will be evicted from the premises.
- Cigarettes, drugs, alcohol, laser light devices, knives, guns, match-boxes, pointed/sharp objects and any other weapons.