- The duration of the match shall be two halves of 10 minutes each with 3 Minutes interval between halves. Timing is subject to change.
- Each team shall consist of 8 players.
- 7 Players shall take the ground at a time and the remaining 1 players are substitutes.
- The team, which scores the highest number of points at the end of the match, shall be declared the winner.
- Matches will be played on knockout basis.
Two teams here come on the kabaddi field to get more points than each other and the one who gets more points becomes the winner of the game . So get ready to become the winner.
- 1st: Rs 7,000/-
- 2nd: Rs 3,500/-
- 3rd :Certificate
No. of participants: (7+1) 8
- Winning :
- 1st :700
- 2nd: 350
- 3rd: 175
Semi-open(up to age 25)