- Competitors take their throw from inside a marked circle 2.135 metres in diameter, with a stop board approximately 10 centimetres high at the front of the circle.
- On Field Changes In Wait of Ball Can Be Maid
- Shotput ball weighing 5 kg will be provided.
- Only three(3) throws are taken by each competitor. The final ranking will be determined from the best attempt of the three.
- A competitor will be given a time of one minute between each throw. The one minute timer will begin when the competitor’s name is called.
The shot put is a track and field event involving “putting” a heavy spherical object as far as possible
- 1st: Rs 1,500/-
- 2nd:Rs 750/-
- 3rd: Certificate
No. of participants: 1
- Entry: 10
- 1st: 150
- 2nd: 75
Closed (Any student pursuing graduation. For group events, they must be from same college.)