- Competitors take their throw from inside a marked circle 2.135 metres in diameter, with a stop board approximately 10 centimetres high at the front of the circle.
- On Field Changes In Wait of Ball Can Be Made
- Shotput ball weighing 3 kg will be provided.
- Only three(3) throws are taken by each competitor. The final ranking will be determined from the best attempt of the three.
- A competitor will be given a time of one minute between each throw. The one minute timer will begin when the competitor’s name is called.
The shot put is a track and field event involving “putting” a heavy spherical object as far as possible. Show us your strength in this powerful event.
- 1st: 1,000/-
- 2nd: Certificate
No. of participants: 1
Out of stock
- Entry: 10 pt
- 1st: 100 pt
- 2nd: 50 pt
Closed (Any student pursuing graduation. For group events, they must be from same college.)