- Entry of the participant will be taken via QR code (Google Form). Last date of entry is 27 January.
- Upon participation, participant will be contacted by the event head for further briefing.
- Teams will be formed prior to the event.
- The team will be allotted time for brainstorming to come up with their idea.
- The event being semi-open team can be comprised of members from same or different colleges.
- The team is to solve the problem with a technical solution, either software or hardware solution.
- Team is to be reside on college hours and come up with the solution.
- Mentors will be provided to teams to help them throughout their journey.
- The innovation presented will be the property of the team and the Institution will have no ownership towards it.
- Undertaking will be taken from the respective teams regarding any damage caused to the institute’s property shall be borne by the team.
- On campus free meals and accommodation will be provided on request for the selected teams only on the day of event.
- Entry: 5 pt
- Winning: 1500 pt
Semi-open (under 25 i.e. not compulsory he/she is a college student)
Not Available | Coming Soon