SOCH ALEGRIA 2020
SOCH ALEGRIA 2020
Every year all colleges conduct different social activities and events by, the help and support of their NSS (National Service Scheme) unit. “SOCH ALEGRIA 2020” brings out the thought of change, it brings a change in character, a change in hearts by actions and thoughts. Come up with new “SOCH”, change the world by giving a message through your actions to your community.
Rs: 6000 + Certificate
Rs: 3000 + Certificate
Rs: 1500 + Certificate
*PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATES FOR ALL
INSTRUCTIONS:(1) Make a video of social activities that your college NSS unit had organised in this academic year.
OR(2) Organise a social activity under the banner of your college NSS unit on any topic of your choice. Perform it in your own unique way and record a video of it.
- Post the video on social media (instagram,facebook) and tag Pillai’s Alegria (Inform the event coordinator before posting).
- Submit the same video to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for selection in Elimination round.
- Elimination round: make a PPT of your social activity video idea, for presentation of your idea in elimination round.
(Best team to describe and present their idea will be selected for final round).
- Final round: final round will be a, “Question and Answer”(Q&A) round,The teams with best crowd engagement will be selected for prizes.
- Max limit for video is 4 minutes.
- Video can be made by slideshow of both photos and videos of social activity.
- Max limit for PPT is 4 slides.
- Team members limit for Presentation is 4 members.
- Every student must carry their own college identity card and NSS badge.
- Undertaking form along with a college letter should be submitted before performance.
- Content in video should be genuine.
- Submit the list of team members attending the event to event coordinator.
- Provide and abstract of you activity idea(introduction,idea description,etc).
Social media post 25th January 2020 to 3rd February 2020.
Submission of video 25th January 2020 to 3rd February 2020.
Elimination round– 4th February 2020.
Final round – will be announced after elimination round results.
Timing of event will be informed by event coordinator.
For any queries:
Mob : 7066815137
Mail : email@example.com
Mob : 9167916175
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org