3rd March – 4th March
The spirit of a Hackathon
Hackathons are like marathons, only a few make it to the end but most people take part to better themselves and have fun. Regardless of why you participate, make sure you’re upholding the spirit of the hackathon by collaborating with other teams, helping beginners and having fun in the competition.
Rs: 4,000 + Certificate
Problem Statement Themes
|9:00 AM – 10:00 AM||Inauguration of Alegria Hackathon 2021|
|Welcome Address by our Organizing Committee|
|Introduction about Mentors|
|Briefing about the topic|
|Vote of Thanks|
|10:00 AM||Virtual Hackathon Begins|
|11:00 AM – 1:00 PM||First Round of Mentoring Session. (5 minutes per team)|
|1:00 PM – 01:30 PM||Lunch|
|1:30 PM||Coding continues|
|5:00 PM – 7:00 PM||First Round of Evaluation (2 judges per panel)|
|7:00 PM||Hackathon continues|
|8:00 AM||Day 2 of Coding begins|
|10:00 AM -12:00 PM||Second Round of Mentoring Session. (5 minutes per team)|
|1:00 PM – 1:30 PM||Lunch|
|1:30 PM||Coding continues|
|4.30 PM||Coding Stops|
|5.00 PM||Last & Final Round of evaluation|
- One of the best opportunities to practically apply the theory we learn.
- The hackathon acts as a space for healthy competition.
- Helps develop problem solving skills.
- Gain experience and learn how to work as part of a team.
- Encourages out of the box and creative thinking.
- The criteria for participating in this event is Semi-Open (Participant can be college student or working professional with age less than 25).
- You must treat all team members, competitors, judges, coaches, volunteers, etc, with respect and courtesy.
- Hackathon teams can have 2 to 4 members in a team.
- You can either invite your friends from other colleges to form a team or you can request other teams to add you as a member.
- All prizes are to be shared between all team members.
- All team members should be present for the event.
- The Hackathon will start on March 3rd, 2021 at 09:00 AM IST and end on March 4th, 2021 at 04:00 PM IST, you work on your solution during the allotted time only.
- Teams can of course receive advice and support from organizers, volunteers, sponsors, and others.
- Your Solution prototype should be developed entirely during the Hackathon duration. You are expected to come up with new and innovative ideas, any idea that has been copied from somewhere will be disqualified.
- Teams can use libraries, frameworks, or open-source code in their projects. Working on a project before the event and open-sourcing it for the sole purpose of using the code during the event is against the spirit of the rules and is not allowed.
- Teams must stop hacking once the time is up. However, teams are allowed to debug and make small fixes to their programs after the time is up. e.g. In case while demoing your hack you find a bug that breaks your application and the fix is only a few lines of code, it’s okay to fix that. Making large changes or adding new features is not allowed.
- Teams can be disqualified from the competition at the organizers’ discretion. Reasons might include but are not limited to breaking the Competition Rules.
Entry fee - Rs.400/- per team
For registration and further queries
or get in touch with our event heads
Shivam Pandey - 9769460079
Sujith Kurup - 7350650458
Nishant Jha - 7039713013